Oct 28, 2009
AND MIRACLE PODCAST
with Prince Handley
listen to this message NOW.
Click on the LibSyn pod circle (top left).
Listen NOW or download for later.
listen to this message, you can scroll down for all
previous messages in the Archives (with Show Notes).
If you have a
friend who is sick in body or mind, or is demon-possessed,
tell them about The Healing and Miracle Podcast.
24/7 release of Prince Handley blogs, teachings, and podcasts >>> STREAM
HEALING FROM CLAUSTROPHOBIA
Do you ever feel like you're shut in: by air? by water? by situation?
Or, do you ever feel like you're not breathing fast enough?
Although most medical journals and resources discriminate to a degree between claustrophobia and anxiety (or panic attacks), there is a highly positive correlation between the two classifications of disorders.
When we speak of disorder, we are speaking of
a condition out of the norm. So, a perfectly sane person can have
these disorders, just as a perfectly mentally competent person may
have a tooth ache.
Claustrophobia is one of the most common phobias in America. Claustrophobia is characterized by panic that is a result of being in enclosed spaces. This panic is activated by an irrational fear of a certain situation. The situation may be real or imagined. It may be physical or psychological; and it may be spiritual, that is, demoniacal.
The important thing to realize is that – no matter what the source – claustrophobia can be overcome … and complete deliverance effected.
Lots of people mistake claustrophobia for anxiety attacks. The common denominator in claustrophobic incidences is the feeling of containment: “I'm stuck; I have to get out of here,” … or “I have to get away from this situation.” “I do not have control; something … or someone … has control of me.”
Lots of times, minor psychological claustrophobic attacks happen at night when a person is either asleep or has been sleeping. However, there is a “sector” of these types of attacks which happen as a result of demonic activity initiated through the avenue of dreams or subconscious activity.
Most medical resources assert that there is NO cure for claustrophobia, but that there are several forms of treatment that can alleviate the situation.
But I have some GOOD NEWS for you: there is nothing … and no one … that God can not heal.
If you need healing … or deliverance … from claustrophobia, do the following:
1. Ask God to give you discernment over the situation before it happens and during the occurrence.
2. Realize that this situation is triggered by either an internal (inside yourself) or external (condition or assault outside yourself) source.
3. Believe that YOU have the POWER, with God's help, to overcome this situation.
4. Pray, and call on the name of Yeshua (Jesus) to help you. Cry out to Him. Ask Him to help you.
5. Speak (declare) the BLOOD of Messiah (Christ) over yourself and against Satan and demons that are trying to amplify the situation in your mind and spirit. Say this: “I declare the BLOOD of Messiah (Christ) over me and against this situation.”
6. Then, bind Satan and his demons in the name of Yeshua (Jesus) and command them to leave. Just say this to the devil: “I bind you, Satan, and your demons in the name of Yeshua (Jesus) and command you to leave. The LORD rebuke you.”
7.Start praising God in tongues, the language of the Ruach Elohim (the Holy Spirit). If you don't know HOW to do this, go to: How To Receive God's Power .
I trust this teaching has helped you.
Baruch haba b'Shem Adonai.
Podcast time: 5 minutes, 16 seconds
2009 Prince Handley
All rights reserved.
Real Miracles Resources
Prince Handley Books
Free Bible & Rabbinical Studies
24/7 Prince Handley Blogs, Podcasts & Teachings
Handley WORLD SERVICES Incorporated
Bonsall, California 92003 USA
NOTE: Scroll down for ALL previous podcasts.